Barclays Open Banking Feeds

Hi Beth, just curious to know why we are getting questions and answers form Quickfile for TJRoberts? He certainly is not known here or part of our Company. Trust there is no breach of secuirty?

Hi @Bennie

This is a public forum and just like yourself, @Lurch and @tjroberts3 had commented on this thread, which is why @QFBeth had replied here.

Just to clarify, unless the user has the QuickFile logo by their avatar (like both myself and @QFBeth has), they do not work for QuickFile.

1 Like

Yes, my screen remains on the Barclays site after logging in.

Thanks, now I know how the forum works.

Hi @Bennie,

Are you able to provide a screenshot of the page you are seeing? Make sure to remove/blank out any sensitive information

Hi QFBeth,

Screenshot herewith as requested. Once logged into Barclays via the Quickfile Open Banking Feeds the screen just sits there with no automatic return switch back to Quickfile for activation.

That message suggests you logged in using a memorable word rather than a pinsentry device. If you log in using two factors then it should allow you to proceed.

It was actually the membership number that I used. I will try the PIN Sentry device and see what happens. Thanks for your input here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.