Batch client statement emails

Hi
As far as I can see there is no possibility to email (unless I am mistaken?) number of clients in one go their statements . Do you plan to lunch such a feature? It would be a great time saver as at the moment sending client statements (with payment request) one by one to many clients is time consuming. Thank you.

Hello @Iwona1

Statements can be viewed at any time by your clients when they log in.

You can also set up recurring statements if required.

https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/recurring-statements/8923

Hi

My question was regarding sending my clients batch reminders about their outstanding balances to pay. The clients can, but they do not login to their accounts, to view their statements without me prompting them to do so (as it is my business to make them pay what they own to me). For the moment I can only batch send outstanding invoices to the number of clients but that means that they can receive a few separate emails with their few outstanding invoices instead of one clear statement. Using credit control feature also allow me to send reminders about single invoices only, not about the whole outstanding balances, what can be confusing for the client when receiving reminder for one invoice only when in fact 3 or more are outstanding in total. Being able to batch send client statements to them with a request to pay what they own would be very useful.

Kind regards;

Iwona Iwanicka

Iwona Accountancy Services Ltd

Studio 209

Sunbeam Studios

Sunbeam Street

Wolverhampton

WV2 4PF

Tel: 01902427717

www.ias-accountancy.co.uk

E: office@ias-accountancy.co.uk

Logo6

e943ecc8-5be2-4768-a17e-1b829b908afe

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Hello Iwona

This isn’t possible at the moment, I have checked and it has came up before.

There is an existing feature request for it, please feel free to add your vote

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.