Being charged for 1GB of space on my subscription

Please can some explain the 22% increase in invoiced amount for Quickfile and how this is proportionate in 1 year ?

I can see the line “1 additional gigabyte of storage space (£9.99 per GB) £9.99” - but that does not explain anything as I am a XL customer already.

Regards
John

Hi @jvanhoof

It sounds like you’ve uploaded more than 1GB of files to your account. Each account has 1GB of space included free (which is your uploaded receipts and invoice documents etc.), and if you go over this, it’s charged extra inline with the prices on our pricing page.

If you do go over the 1GB free space, this is then charged at £9.99 per 1GB for 1 Year. So if you have an extra 1GB added, you would have 2GB which would then cover you until your subscription expires.

I hope this helps

How can I see where the split of this is by document manger folder ? then I can make the decision to delete some. Also, I don’t have a backup of all this in Dropbox, how can I do this as my current App\Dropbox backup is only 235mb .

John

The document manager is found by going to Account Settings >> Tools >> Document Manager (more detailed instructions can be found here). You can download an archive from there too if you want to view the files in more detail (such as size for example).

These files aren’t automatically backed up to Dropbox, only your account data such as invoices, clients and suppliers are backed up here. However the archive option above can produce this if you wish.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.