Billing

Hi, I have just paid the outstanding balance on the Affinity account and also set up DD, credit is now showing on billing screen, but it still does not allow me to access the accounts? How long should that normally take? Thanks!

Hello @Din4ux

I have replied to your private support ticket.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your response, it is now working, just took a bit longer than expected.

Can you please advise where can I amend VAT rates please?

Thanks,

Hello @Din4ux

You can set up and amend vat rates in Account Settings > Advanced Settings

Enter the rates separated by commas as shown

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your email,

How would I enter Exempt or No VAT?

Also I struggle with bank feed matching,
System does not see invoice if it is part paid but matching the transaction amount.

Is there like a video tutorial where I can see the best ways of using it?

Thanks,
Diana

Hello Diana

How would I enter Exempt or No VAT?

You would either use 0% for no vat or select exempt (depending on the situation) shown below

Here is the related article on vat VAT Options Explained

Also I struggle with bank feed matching,
System does not see invoice if it is part paid but matching the transaction amount.

In this scenario you are better off looking at it from the invoice side, open the invoice pay the remainder on the correct date and delete the additional bank entry

Is there like a video tutorial where I can see the best ways of using it?

We looked into doing video tutorials but decided against it as the workload would be to high and we could not cater for every scenario requested. Maybe in the future we will revisit this.

Hi Steve,

That all makes sense, thank you!

Regards,
Diana

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.