Bit confused about the best way to do things

I’ve been reding through the knowledge base help topics and playing around with Quickfile to learn how it all works but i’m a bit confused on the best way to proceed.

I sell products from my website and customers pay via paypal and stripe. Do I do a CCV file upload of my website invoices and link paypal and stripe to my QFile account or will this cause duplications?

I have managed to upload a CCV file from my website and added Paypal but for Stripe, QFile is asking for Stripe bank account number? I’m confused about where I find this in Stripe? I did a test run a few days ago in QFile but deleted the account and started fresh this morning, I managed to link Stripe then without adding abank account number, so why is it asking for it now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hi @thewoollyrabbit

You could go to the extend of importing your invoices through a CSV and enable both the Stripe and PayPal feeds. There is a setting for the PayPal feed to “leave the tagging to me”, so nothing will be created automatically allowing you to match up the transactions with the invoices.

You can ignore the bank account number for Stripe - this is just a standard entry for all bank accounts. The important part is ensuring it’s set up in the Manage Payment Options in your account settings.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.