Business operational software that is compatable with quickfile

Hi, I am looking for some business operational software that is compatible and can be integrated into quickfile. Firstly is this a possibility ? secondly if there a system out there it needs to be very cost affective … ( up to £40 per month )
Our Plight is we have engineers out in the field working for domestic houseowners
so a customer data base, a diary which admin and the engineers can see and enable to take the job and shut it down via there tablet (ipad) and a periodical reminder to re contact customers for an annual service , also an area to compile templated quotes and send, are just some of the features ,
any other quickfile users out there that can offer some advice ??
many thanks
John

1 Like

@Johnnyboy I’m not sure of the cost and compatibility but I know someone who provides the type of service you’re looking for and am confident it probably would tick all the boxes - based on the number of people I know who use it and the number of testimonials I’ve seen makes me confident to refer him and his company. I can get him to call you if you like?

I have Inventory System Specially Developed for QuickFile.It has Purchase with GRN and IMEI/SrNo Tracking System with Sale (Dispatch etc), Users Access Level (Admin, Ware House Manager, Stock Manager), Built-in Email Campaign System which can Make Email Templates from Current Stock.it can handle salesman sales with Their Profits and Balance Sheets. Please Email me at sohaibahsan007@live.com for Demo.