Can only access the client area when logging in

Hi I tried to set up an account and did this under the name Gilzean electronics. I accessed and loaded an invoice into the system. I made some mistakes on the way I spelled the company name. I now cant get back in to anything other than the client area. how do I get back in to play with the invoicing feature. please. this looks good but I am just thick at using it . can I still adjust the company name which I spelled wrong

regards Ivan Gilzean

Hi @ivanrobert

Iā€™ve fixed this for you - you should now be able to log in as normal at the same address to access the admin side of things.

For reference, the issue here was a client with the same email address as the administrator.

If you need to change any of the company details, you can go to Account Settings >> Company Settings

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much I am totally new to this but wish to move my business forward . I am impressed so far .

1 Like

Sorry still unable to log in . think I did this at the wrong time of day . invalid credentials shows.

If itā€™s showing ā€œInvalid Credentialsā€, it would mean either your email address or password is incorrect. If you canā€™t remember your password, simply click the ā€˜I forgotā€™ link on the log in page.

If you canā€™t remember the email address you used, we have a log in checker here. This will allow you to supply and email address, and weā€™ll send you an email detailing all the accounts that you have linked to that address.

Tried all that was suggested still cant log back in with any email name , all come up as invalid . IM SINKING FAST.

Regrets I still cant login . the email was of course invalid as a return email. when logging in I get no credentials for this email. so sorry to be a nuisance. would it be possible to wipe and start the process afresh.

Still unable to re log or do anything with my Gilzean electronics account. I will await further info as and when you can deal with the issue. I cant use the email *******@gmail.com as it does not exist as a valid return email as it was a typo error.
off to bed soon will have to try again tomorrow. I need to get this on the go and I am happy to pay for its professional use as I wish to change the way I invoice customers. the system I am sure will work for me after I get around the teething problems.

Hi all I have set up an account and made several mistakes I still cannot log in under the email I believe I put in correctly.
please any advice welcomed I am new to this type of idea but when I get my head around it I am sure I will succeed.
I have tried to re enter details bur still no log in. thanks in advance,

@ivanrobert - my colleague replied to your support ticket last night. Please check your email inbox for further information regarding your account.

Iā€™ve also removed your email address above as this is a public forum

Sorry tried everything you suggested still unable to log in. as I inputted the email in error I cant see the solution you are sending either, please can you completely wipe the account and I will re register using a valid email. I made the mistake on typing . if this is not possible please advise and I will simply not bother.

Hi @ivanrobert

No problem. We can certainly arrange for the account to be deleted. Iā€™ll send you an autorisation email to the email address we have on record for you to proceed with this.

[Edit]
I notice my colleague replied to your ticket with a query regarding the email address. If this is incorrect, please respond to the email there and weā€™ll get that updated for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.