Can QuickFile print cheques?

I have searched and searched…but cannot discover if Quickfile can actually print checks…can it? Either way, why is the answer so hard to find?

While I’m here, is Quickfile adaptable to a tiny US based non-profit with no foreign transactions, no VAT, no Pounds, no Euros, no invoicing, etc…

If it prints checks, it may be well worth our trying.

Thanks,

Hi @dep825

No, QuickFile cannot print cheques I’m sorry. I suspect you may have been having difficulties in finding the answer to your question here because of the spelling (check vs. cheque), and I don’t think this question has come up previously (and therefore no one has answered it).

To answer your question on whether QuickFile is suitable for you, our software has been designed for UK based companies. While we offer the option to create invoices in USD, amongst other currencies, all reporting will still be done for GBP and inline with the UK tax system. If that’s not a concern, then you’re certainly welcome to sign up and give it a go - all accounts have a free period from the date they start, regardless of their size.

I hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.