Can Yodlee access Natwest Credit Card statements?

Can Yodlee access Natwest credit card statements ?

Hi @pelican

Generally, if you can access it through your online banking, you should be able to access it through Yodlee.

If you already have a Yodlee subscription, you may just wish to give it a go and see what accounts it returns for you to connect.

I’ll leave the thread open for a few days however, in case another user in your situation wants add some direction to that, as I don’t have any experience with NatWest directly.

no it dont work , apart from NATWEST being the worst bank in the world their credit card online page is really **** to

having issues getting any information from NATWEST file formats into the credit card account import

@pelican - Can I just clarify what you mean by “it don’t work” please? Is that Yodlee doesn’t display the credit card option for Natwest, or is it more of it connects but doesn’t import?

how do i set up yodel to download credit card details from natwest?

I’m not familiar with NatWest, but I’ve just done a search on Yodlee and it’s returned a few NatWest options, including one specifically called “Natwest Business Credit Card”.

If you have an active Yodlee subscription, it may certainly be worth a shot at setting this up. Your subscription isn’t limited to the number of banks you use.

Here’s the list it returned for me:

were did you get this information ?

I think i have done it , thanks for you help :slight_smile: ---- update 31/8/17 yes it downloaded the statements !

1 Like