Cancel Affinity

I am not an accountant, and only signed up for Affinity thinking it would save me using separate dashboards for my 2 companies, but finding that I still have to use the individual dashboards for each company, wish to cancel Affinity. How do I do this? Thanks!

Hello @khb

The first thing to do would be to detach the profiles from the Affinity account and this will prevent any further billing. It’s worth considering that if the accounts are graded as L or XL, they will each require a subscription (XS, S and M accounts do not require this, but can have it optionally).

Providing the account is paid up, if you would like to send me a private message (click my avatar or name and select “Message”) with your Affinity account number, I’ll close this account for you.

… and thus if they’re both L or larger then it may be cheaper for you to remain on Affinity rather than buying two subs (one XL account is ~£36 per year plus VAT on Affinity vs £45+VAT for one power sub), unless you particularly need the power features.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.