Cannot accept estimate on iphone

I can’t believe this has not been raised as an issue before but my customers cannot accept a Quickfile estimate on their iphone. The default browser Safari cannot be changed to another browser. The dropdown menu for options does not dropdown and their is no way for an iphone user to accept the estimate. This is very uncomfortable for me when dealing with high-end business leaders who see my company as hi-tech.

I can understand the need to reduce coding by sticking to 1 main browser ( chrome) but is this not the tail wagging the dog when it comes to iphone compatibility for the most important of all sales processes - getting your estimate accepted!

Hi @Howard

I don’t have access to an iPhone to be able to try and replicate this, but I have asked my colleague to take a look.

I can assure you however, that we don’t design and build QuickFile for just Chrome, but rather a range of browsers, including Safari.

Apologies for the delay.

This was due to an update we rolled out a few days ago that unfortunately broke the mobile view menu on certain devices. We have now patched this issue and it should be working fine again. If you encounter any further issue here please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.