Cannot access account - subscription renewal required

Hi,

I am trying to get to my data, but I am presented with an order form to renew my “power user” subscription and cannot seem to get past it.

I cannot even log a support ticket without getting past this page.

I realise I have gone over the ledger limit. But would like access to my data.

Thank you

Ian

Hi @planetnatura,

If you have reached the limit then you are required to purchase the PUS. If you have not done so already there is an option to postpone for two week

1 Like

HI there QFBeth - the licence expired on 26/11 - I have only just logged in since then. It didn’t look like I had the option to postpone the renewal.
I need to get in to access my data as I will be closing down. But I need to complete some reconciliation first.

Thank you
Ian

Hi @planetnatura,

You should have received reminder emails before your license expired. If you are not seeing the option to postpone for two weeks then it is likely that you have used this offer previously.

If you send a message to @QFSupport with your QuickFile account number we can initiate an account back up to be emailed to you if this helps so that you have access to your data if you are unable to pay your subscription.

Hi QFBeth

This doesn’t sound very fair. But I will do as you’ve requested.

Regards

Ian

The account size is based on a rolling 12 month period so you’re paying for what you’ve already used. It does seem unfair but you’d have had to pay for this 12 months ago if it was done the other way round.

My query relates to this. My subscription ends tomorrow and I am transferring over to another provider as per my accountant. I haven’t input anything since January. What are my options to access the account and the previous records please?

I also have a Power subscription.

If you haven’t input anything since January then the chances are your account will have dropped back into the free tier (unless you were processing hundreds of invoices per month prior to that) and the subscription renewal will be optional rather than compulsory.

Hi @Michelle1,

The PUS is only compulsory if you have created over 1,000 nominal entries in the last 12 month period.

There is a guide here that explains how to check your count: Account size explained

If you have dropped below 1,000 entries then you won’t be required to have the PUS and can continue accessing your account as normal just without the added features that the subscription would give you.

Thank you! That is really helpful. I will check that out

1 Like

I’ve checked and I only have 580 entries. I’ve checked the subscription option and can’t see any option to not renew subscription. Please could you confirm that if I leave the renewal, I will still be able to see my info? I really don’t need to do anything with it now or add anything. I just want to see what is already there.

Hi @Michelle1

We don’t store any payment details, so you can just let your subscription expire. It will only be renewed if you action it yourself.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Partly thanks Matthew, but will I be able to log in and see my records just for info? Sorry, I asked elsewhere as well. Wasn’t sure of the process :slightly_smiling_face:

Providing the nominal ledger count relations below 1,000 entries in a rolling 12 month period, you can access your account as often as you like, without the need for the subscription

Thank you both for your responses; that puts my mind at ease!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.