Can't access account

Hi,

I HAVE JUST LOGGED ON AND ALL MY ACCOUNTS HAVE VANISHED! I NEED TO DO MY VAT RETURNS AND THERE IS NOTHING THERE, JUST A COUPLE OF RANDOM INVOICES ETC…?? THERE ARE NO HEADERS OR ANYTHING? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ASAP!

EDIT: Was logging in as an end user client not that admin. Be careful if you have clients configured with the same email address as the admin account.

I see an account in your name and it has quite a bit of data in there. Perhaps you created more than one account under different emails and abandoned one of them.

I have only one account and login with sales@lifeleisure.co.uk???
There is one invoice and a few bits of data, but years of accounts missing??

I login with the other email address registered rory.ohanlon@lifeleisure.co.uk and I get the same data, with it all missing??

There is no account registered under ‘sales@lifeleisure.co.uk’, there is an account registered under rory.ohanlon@lifeleisure.co.uk and this contains several hundred invoices.

When you say that you see “no headers”, what do you mean by this?

I just logged on with rory.ohanlon@lifeleisure.co.uk an there is the same information? not a lot?

it just says my control panel with one invoice, my company details and no headers such as invoices etc…?

just says home, invoices and messages as top tabs?

OK sounds to me like a browser issue. Certainly no missing records! Let me see what browser you’re using.

just logged in again and its all back?? thanks for your help…there are gremlins in the system? panic over.

really strange…using same browser as ever?

my heart was in my mouth! lol

It actually sounds like you were logging into a client control panel (I.e. a client of your company) rather than the main administration account. Anyway panic over, glad you got in :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.