Can't find Monzo and Mettle in bank list

Hi, have mettal and monzo bank been removed from supported banks? Mine stopped updating, I revoked and tried to re-establish feeds but they are not showing now.

Hi. I don’t get the 123456 part of your subject but Mettle is having issues. I’d guess it’s been stopped while it’s being looked into. But that’s my guess. Mettle Bank Feed | QuickFile: System Health. No idea about Monzo sorry. It’s showing fine on my list. Is it on the open bank feeds page your missing it?

Hello @Gavin_Bonser

As @Spike suggested, there are currently issues with the Mettle feed and it was removed until we hear back from them (issue logged).

With regards to Monzo, it is running fine, have you already got a Monzo feed set up?, if so try removing the feed and re setting it up.

Hello @Gavin_Bonser

We received word back from mettle who are investigating the issue.

They stated that the issue could be resolved in the short time be refreshing the connecting (removing and re adding the Mettle feed).

Based on this information we have reenable the Mettle feed for use.

I will add an update once we hear more.

No Monzo there on mine, I already have a monzo account set up but I have 2 I need to activate feed on. I assume its not limited to just one bank feed per bank and you can have more, as people often have a few accounts with the same bank.

Hi I am having the same issue with tide. no update since the 30th june. disconnected and now cant reconnect
roger

1 Like

Hello @Gavin_Bonser

If you already have a Monzo feed set up it will not show in the list as all accounts for the same bank have to be authorised at the same time.

You will need to

• Revoke the existing Monzo feed
  • Set the feed up again authorising both accounts during the process

Hello @roger2282

I have sent your a private message regarding this.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.