Can't get dropbox to work

I have set up a dropbox on my computer and linked it to quickfile, I uploaded the receipts to quickfile receipts folder and they are not being pulled through. This error comes up when I try pull them through:

We were unable to locate any items for import, please ensure you are connected to the right Dropbox account and you have verified the files are present in the appropriate folder.

I had to change the password on my drop box will this effect it? How do I update the dropbox login on quickfile? I have done the remove and add but that doesn’t work.

Thanks

Hello @marieharris

There are a few things to check initially just to make sure everything is set up correctly. We have a few checks here: Dropbox isn't working - What you need to check for first

If none of these work and everything is in order, let us know and we’ll take a closer look for you.

Hi @marieharris,

Did you manage to get this working in the end? Please let us know if you still require some assistance with this.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.