Can't see draft invoices

Hello,

I have just imported 44 invoices from CSV in the same way I always do, but they don’t show as outstanding anywhere for me to send them and bulk collect Direct Debits.

I can see that they exist from the audit trail on the home page, but this seems to be the only way I can find any invoices and the money owed is showing as £0.

I was hoping to get these out today and certainly don’t want to go through that lot manually… Any ideas?

Thanks

Heather

Hi @zappdance

I’m not too sure what’s happened there. I would ask you to leave it for the moment for our dev team to take a look, although I appreciate you want to get the ball rolling.

You can view them if you do an advanced search and set the status to DRAFT. But as far as I can see, they should appear as normal.

I will still refer this to a developer to see if they can see what’s going on, but you’re welcome to use the search as mentioned above to initiate the direct debit collections.

[Edit]
As soon as I post I see the issue :slight_smile:
All the invoices are dated 2016 rather than 2017. As the list is date order, they’re hidden from the first few pages.

Unfortunately there isn’t a way of bulk updating these, but as they’re all draft, you could at least use the search to find them and edit them individually.

If you don’t use it already, I’d also recommend locking down previous accounting years, which can help prevent this.

Ah, what a stupid mistake!

Sorry for wasting your time…

Thank you so much.

No problem at all! Sometimes you just someone to cast their eye over it. Even I missed it at first :wink: