Capital One not updated since 20th September - can't setup new feed

Hi

My Capital One automated feed hasn’t updated since 20th Sept and manual requests haven’t worked.
I have therefore cancelled the feed and set it up from scratch. It goes through all the interfacing with Capital One, but when I end up back in Quickfile I get this screen:

I have tried several times with the same result each time.

Help please!

Paul

Hello @Paul-UK

I have just tested the Capital one feed on a test account and it worked successfully.

I can also see other customers of ours have imported from capital one today.

Unfortunately I can not test your account as there is no active authorisation showing from the bank.

Can you please try

• Log off QuickFile
  • Disabling any VPN’s you may have running
  • Try clearing your browser cache
  • Try incognito mode (ctrl + shift + n) on your browser
  • Trying a different we browser
  • Trying a different pc

We are trying to find out if it is the network/browser/pc/account

1 Like

Hi Steve

Thanks for your reply.

I had already tried 2 x different browsers on my PC, plus tried it from my mobile phone, all ended up going through all of the correct machinations of going into Capital One account, agreeing access, etc with the exception being when I ended back in Quickfile the feed wasn’t set up and depending on which browser I’d used, it did or didn’t have that red X and red band on the screen, but no C-One feed!

I have just tried on my mobile again and it has worked :+1:t3:. The only obvious difference between this try and my last try is that I’m currently on away from my home/office and on someone else’s wi-fi.

Anyone, it’s working now, so we’ll see if it updates OK tonight, obviously assuming there is any updated information anyway from today!

Thanks again
Paul

Hello @Paul-UK

That’s great thanks for sharing this.

The only obvious difference between this try and my last try is that I’m currently on away from my home/office and on someone else’s wi-fi.

Interesting so it may be something on your home/office network blocking it.

As it is now active transactions should pull down automatically (as we import them onto your account at our end).

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.