I’m about to submit my first self assessment and I have a few purchases which I’m unsure what category to put them into and want to make sure I’ve got them right and I’m not finding the ‘Help me choose a category’ button very helpful, I wonder if you can take a look and see if I’m putting things in the right categories?
For your information it’s a video production business, and I’ll put the category that I “think” that these items should go in.
- Adobe software, Apps and Misc Software (Professional Fees)
- Industry related social events (Miscellaneous Expenses)
- Monthly fee to Google for business email account (Hosting Fees and IT Consumables)
- Content writer for website via People Per Hour website (Professional Fees)
- Light bulbs for studio lights and rechargeable batteries (Hosting Fees and IT Consumables)
- Computer RAM and storage memory (Capital Expenditure [Asset])
- Digital camera (Capital Expenditure [Asset])
Very much appreciated, thank you.