HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Cater allen bank feeds stopped AGAIN

cater allen bank feeds stopped AGAIN on 19th November. even manual refresh is broken now. Will this ever be properly fixed, or shall I just remove (and ask for a refund) this feature from my account?

Morning Cliff,

We believe that Cater Allen are very close to launching their Open Banking compatible API. I have emailed our contact at Cater Allen to see when this will be available. It’s a priority on our side to move forward with this integration as soon as it’s production ready.

As soon as I have more information I will update you.

Awesome, thanks. Cater allen are really not as good as they used to be :frowning:

Hi @Cliff_Harris

I wanted to let you know that we onboarded with Cater Allen for Open Banking on Wednesday. We’ve had to reach out to them in regards to some integration issues. As I say it’s our top priority to ensure this feed is operational as soon as possible. Once we get a reply from CA we should be able to get this into our live environment.

I will keep you posted.

1 Like

We’ve heard back from Cater Allen today. It seems their API is not quite 100% complete. They have a release scheduled for next week that should fix the issues we’ve been encountering with our integration so far.

1 Like