Cater Allen feed will not renew

Just keeps pinging me back to the login page., I know I’m already logged in to the bank.
Also my doillar account feed STILL just simply does not work, probably coming up to six months now that this has not worked at all.

Hi @Cliff_Harris

Can I just confirm what log in page you’re referring to please? Is the Cater Allen login page, or the QuickFile log in page?

I’m sorry to hear about this. I’ll send you a private message to get an account number from you and some further details.

The quickfile page is fine, it takes me to cater allen, and then their website just keeps spinning me to the log in page again and again. I assume its a problem with their implementation?
I know my details are correct because I logged in to their bank site normally in another tab.

If it’s the Cater Allen login form, unfortunately it’s a problem on their site. Once you arrive on the Cater Allen website, we have no control over the content or what happens. Cater Allen would need to do the authentication and then redirect you back to QuickFile.

Have you spoken with the bank about this? If not, it may be worth speaking with them in the first instance.

@Cliff_Harris - I’ve just been discussing this with a colleague. There has been a report from another user that a label is wrong on the OB screen.

One of the boxes you need to fill in is a username, but actually they’re expecting your customer ID (which is numerical only).

Would you be able to try it with your Customer ID and password please, and see if that makes a difference?

I tried both, but neither works sadly. I messaged them about it. They are so useless… used to be a great bank.

Hi @Cliff_Harris,

Just out of interest, do you see a screen like the attached screenshot after trying to go through the Cater Allen consent process?

No it all seems to work perfectly, even apparently can check my proper balance, it just doesnt get the transactions

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.