CC'd messages do not always arrive

In the recent weeks, we seem to not any longer reliably receive a copy of invoices we send, although we make sure that we select/click the box “CC me” in the “send invoice” menu (we seem to receive some, but not every single time we follow the process).

We are looking forward to your reply.

Hi @PKA,

Have you checked that the emails weren’t caught up in your Spam or junk filters?

If you have details of a specific email that you know you didn’t receive we can check the logs to make sure there were no errors returned

Dear Beth,

Thank you for the prompt response.

We have regularly check our spam folder and we can confirm that they have not been caught by spam filter or anything like that.

P.S. Regarding your request for a specific example, the latest was this morning, invoice #004701 of our company PK&A LTD (Account Number 6131479478).

Hi @PKA,

I have had a look and there appeared to be a temporary block against your email account, this can happen if there has been a bounce back or if you have an out of office set up.

I have removed the block so you should get the emails through ok now

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.