Change bank details on an invoice

Hi all,

I cannot even begin to find the answer as usual - I feel like everything is written in a a foreign language!

All I want to do is change the bank details on my invoice. Grateful if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Lesley

Hi @Lesley_King

This can be done by going to Account Settings > Invoice Customisation. It’s usually a good idea to pop them in the “Payment Terms” area, so click on this and you can edit them there.

This will apply to all new invoices going forward, but it can still be overridden on individual invoices if needed. This is just the default setting.

Aha thanks! I knew it would be easy just couldn’t find out what!

Oh ok I’ve just gone in but it doesn’t show my my invoice, just a blank template.

Hi @Lesley_King

This is just for the defaults, so it’s more of a template than an actual invoice.

As this sets up the defaults for new invoices, when you then create a new one, it will pre-populate the details for you.

You can still use it on existing invoices too, but you’d have to edit them and import the default using these options on the invoice -

So I have a template with all the information and I want to change some of it. How do I do that without recreating the whole thing?

Hi Lesley,

Are you able to upload a screenshot of what you’re seeing, please, just to make sure I’m understanding your situation correctly?

Please ensure that any private or confidential information is hidden or redacted.

See attached for what I see when I go into the settings as you described

Lesley

Hello Lesley. Did you click the payment terms box? This is where you can find the default payment terms or bank details in your case. Matts screenshot above highlights this if your unsure where to find it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.