Change sender address settings on invoices

Hello, I am looking to change the sender address settings. I want to hide the address (as it is only a registered address rather than a physical location), and replace this with the name, an email address and two phone numbers.

Can someone help me with how to do this please?

Many thanks

Natalie

Hello @NJB583

In Sales > Invoice customisation there is an option to Hide the company address.

If you have a phone number entered in Account Settings > Company settings and an email in Account Settings > Routine emails these can also be added in Account Settings > Invoice Customisation.

Hi Steve

That’s brilliant, thank you (so much to learn as a newbie!).

One other question on the invoice layout, why is the customer address appearing on the right/middle of the invoice , not aligned to the left, as per the guidance? Can I change this so it left aligned?

Natalie

Hello Natalie

Its down to the chosen template, amendments can be made if required.

I would recommend taking a look at some of the others to see what best fits first.

The design customisation section of the below link may also help

# Design customisation

Though note that if you’re VAT registered then there are legal requirements around what information must be included on the invoice, and a postal address is one of those required elements. The rules are less prescriptive if you’re not registered for VAT but there may still be other considerations like the distance selling rules.

The main use case for being able to hide the address in the QuickFile invoice template is for people who will be printing their invoices onto pre-printed stationery that already includes the address.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.