Changing the size of a company in Quickfile - support team?

Last few years, I have been entering everything in separately…for example, buying something, then the mileage. Entirely unnecessary but it was suiting me at the time. Work through the agency came in bulk but I entered all them, and the mileage, also, seperately.
This meant, in terms of number of entries, we look like a pretty big company and paid £52.
I have been steadily entering things over the last few days, and even considering the double entry system we wont have reached near the 500 required to upgrade but are currently locked out unless we pay the fee.
How do we downgrade?

The size calculation is based on the number of entries created over a rolling 12 month period. If you are now creating fewer than ~20 nominal entries per week on average (4 paid up sales and/or purchases with vat, or 5 without) then you will drop below the L threshold at some point over the next 12 months but until you do you will still need a subscription.

so because i keep it all in written form until the end of the year and do it all at once, we will still need to pay? (https://www.quickfile.co.uk/home/pricing)

We have done 0 entries since jan last year…and about 20 in the last 3 days

There’s a way to check your currrnt account size calculation somewhere from your “all settings” page (on my phone so I can’t check exactly where) - it sounds to me like you should be below the threshold now anyway, if that’s the case then it’ll still prompt you that your subscription is about to expire but it’s not compulsory to renew it.

I have no access to anything I dont think. If I click any link it just takes me to the renewal page.
My other half is a DJ so he only really has 2 paid weekend days and the most ever has been 4. It was definatly down to the way I was inputting everthing at the end of the year. We now have a car that records mileage on an A/B trip metre and he only has a handful jobs outside his agent.
The problem came from entering : bottle 3.99 , miles 2.4 , for everthing he got or did.
I think he earned 8K last year…

Nope, no access to anything.
I really dont want to wait until as far as 20th to see if it averages out…cutting it fine for me and I stress enough already.
Do you think that is whats happening?

I don’t work for QuickFile, it sounds like you need @QFMathew or @Glenn to take a look from their side to see what is happening. But like I say it’s a rolling 12 month period based on when the entries were added, so if you did a large number at the end of last January it’s possible those are still within the last 12 months.

I think that will be the case. I think it was the 19th of January :frowning:
Hopefully one of the support peops you have tagged for me will be able to help. Thanks @ian_roberts for your help

Thanks @ian_roberts for your replies!

@shepherdess - I believe I’ve found your account and will send you a private message to discuss this further. Please look for a green notification in the top right.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.