Changing wording from estimate to quote

Hiya, is there a way to change the wording estimate to quote on the client panel? Ive changed it on the actual estimate document but when they click on the link to the quote it still says estimate, accept estimate etc.

Additionally I have just done some test acceptances and when i accept on a mobile device the pre-acceptance notification was not shown, when i did it on my computer it was. I need to ensure anyone accepting via computer or phone as to agree to our T & C’s.

Hello @charlotte

This can be changed by doing the following.

Go to Sales > Invoice Customisation

Click on the INVOICE title and edit the box on the left to “Quote”

Save the changes

Thanks Steve, ive changed that. Do you have any idea why when someone opens on a mobile they are not getting a box pop up with the pre-acceptance notification in, it only works on computer

Hello @charlotte

It is most likely to do with the browser or phone settings.

The mobile User Interface uses a different interface to desktop.

Thanks Steve, is there a way around this to get the box to show up on mobiles? Is the client portal not fully compatible with mobile phones? We have tried it this end on a few different mobiles and it doesnt work, the same link on a computer does. We rely on that pop up box as an acknowledgement that the T &C’s have been accepted at the time of accepting a quote as I imagine others do also.

Hello @charlotte

I have passed this to the development team to look into for you, I will keep you posted.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @charlotte

I have had word back from the development team, can you please test this for me now.

1 Like

Hi Steve,

I couldnt reply in the thread as I think the topic was closed so it wouldnt let me but the pre acceptance notifications is now working on the mobiles that we’ve tested.

Hello Charlotte

Thanks for letting me know.