Chrome bank feed & Lloyds new setup

Hello Glen
I’m getting this error when trying to get my bank feed
I have updated lloyds to the new look account but still no joy
how do I fix it?
Thanks
Simon

March 2016 Notice: Lloyds are currently staging the release of their new online banking portal. The QuickFile feed has been updated to work on the new Lloyds website and will not work on the older variant. When you reach your Lloyds control panel click the banner option to switch to their new website to continue using the feed.

Hi @simo

What’s the error you are receiving please?

Did it used to work for you before they changed their layout?

March 2016 Notice: Lloyds are currently staging the release of their new online banking portal. The QuickFile feed has been updated to work on the new Lloyds website and will not work on the older variant. When you reach your Lloyds control panel click the banner option to switch to their new website to continue using the feed.

this comes up when i click on the back feed button as i usually do. I have logged onto Lloyds and clicked on the update to new site button but no luck
Thanks
Si

btw. it worked perfectly a few days ago…not sure when it stopped but it has been giving this error for a few days now
S

So you’ve clicked the link on the site to update to the new layout, but it hasn’t updated - is that correct? Or has it been updated but the feed still doesn’t work?

sorry Im a bit lost…
I have clicked on the little blue icon in the top right cnr…scrolled down to lloyds feed as normal, got your message about updating lloyds site to new look layout. then i logged on manually to lloyds and sure enough…it said click the button to update site. now i have an updated lloyds site but seems no way of telling QF that i have updated Lloyds
so i keep getting the same notice (i sent a snip from the feed logon…it normally says import statement…button now missing
Thanks
Si

No problem. You may be able to go to the statement page and see an “Export to QuickFile” button. Otherwise, logging out and using the feed as you normally do (click the ‘Log in’ button on the QuickFile bar in the top right hand corner) and it should work all OK.

Saying that, I don’t have access to a Lloyd’s account to be able to test this at this moment in time

sorry have to go and do some work now…will try again when i get home
i logged on to Lloyds and founs the export to QF button…this seems to have worked but i’ll try logging out of QF and logging back on later…many thanks for your help
Si

That warning shows regardless, it’s just a general advisory to inform users that they must update.

Now if you have updated, simply go to the normal place you export statements in Lloyds, you should see an “Export to QuickFile” button.

Thanks Glenn
that works…but it’s not as good as the button that used to be in the top right QF bank feed plug in…i just used to hit this and hey presto! all done for me!
Thanks anyway
Simon

hello
the new capture button returns this error

http://10.0.0.4/?error=noreseturi

Best
Si

Hi @simo

I’ve just managed to replicate this. I’ll ask someone to look at this for you. Bear with me, and I’ll come back to you shortly.

[Edit]
This has been updated :slight_smile:

Lloyds Chrome Bank Feed still not working. Cut and pasted all the settings. Logged in OK but when you asked it to Export to Quickfile it failed on:

Incorrect account number or authentication key. Please ensure you have enabled file imports on your Quick File account and the credentials supplied are correct.

Please fix it. It is tedious to replicate the data from QIF and the reference field is not copied when using QIF

@gjwguk - I’m sorry to hear this. I’ve asked a member of our development team to take a look.

@gjwguk - We’ve tested this and it seems to have worked all OK for us. When you copy and paste the details, double check that you haven’t copied an extra space at the start or end of the text. Chrome may also try to auto-populate some of the fields, so things like the import key is overridden to what Chrome thinks it should be.