Client Area - Allow client to update their address

Just been playing around in the ‘Administrator Mode’ and have noticed that when you press the ‘settings’ the address in the ‘Your Details’ is set out with <br/> rather than a carriage return, can this be corrected, please?
Is there any chance that the client could amend their address whilst they are updating their password?

Of course - I’ve logged this with a developer.

I’ll amend the topic of your thread to reflect this request, and we’ll certainly keep an eye on the interest here. I understand your point here, but I’m not sure that all users would like the idea of clients being able to amend their own address. But we’re happy to investigate this further if there’s enough interest from the community.

If addresses were customer amendable we would want to be able to disable this at a global level. We don’t ship product from Quickfile and don’t want customers slipping changes under the radar and then shipping to the wrong address.

@gjwguk - Just a quick update to let you know that we’ve released an update which should address to <br/> issue. Would you mind checking and confirming please?