Client not receiving emails - can I phone QuickFile to discuss?

what is the contact number for quick files as i need to speak top a human about the issue i have

There isn’t one. But they do respond to emails or posts on here

the problem i have is, one i send multiple invoice to the same client on the same day they have only be recieving the first one. any ideas

Sorry I can’t help as I don’t use that function but someone else or the admin should be able to.

thanks anyway, is there a direct link to admin?

Hi @michael11

The Support team to actively watch the forums during business hours so will respond to your query on the public forum or if you wanted to send a private message you can send one to @QFSupport

With the emails it may be that your client has an auto response message, this can sometimes put a temporary block on their emails as it appears as a bounce back - the block is in place for 24 hours so this could be why they are only receiving the first email each day.

You may find that if this is happening you’d be best to download the invoices and send externally or send them an email to log into their account to view all outstanding invoices.

Hope this helps

we have been sending them pdf invoice for the last 12 months with no problem this has only been happening for the last 3 months and this is why i cant understand the problem.

Hi @michael11

Let me send you a private message and we can take a look at this for you. You should see a green notification in the top right corner shortly.

it hasn’t appeared yet

i still haven’t received this?

Hi @michael11

It was sent at 12:05 today. You should have the green notification in the top right, similar to this:

You can also click on your avatar and click on the envelope to view your messages.

can you please retry and send

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.