Co-Op Bank Feed Yet?

Is there a Co-Op bank feed yet ? or is it csv uploads ?

Hello @Echohead

There is not a Coop bank feed but you can upload bank statements from a csv file.

https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/importing-your-bank-statement/8823

I think we will have to leave Quickfile (after 3 years) as there is no Co-op bank feed and we can’t keep growing without a bank feed… The only place that does it is Xero. IT says this on the co-op’s web page " Your chosen third party provider (TPP) may not be registered with us. Please ask them whether they have registered with us since we updated our open banking solution." Would it be possible for Quickfile to support the Co-op bank soon or is that not on the near horizon?

Hi @StompingGround

We’re more than happy to create a feed with Co-op, however they’ve opted for a non-standard Open Banking implementation. If they had this setup, we could add it within a few days, like we have with the other feeds already in place.

We did reach out to Co-op a while back, but as of yet, we haven’t heard back. I would suggest you reaching out to them too, and letting them know that you would like that link with QuickFile.

Thanks Mathew - I think I will do that. The way that QF is run is very Co-operative in its nature and as an organisation we really value that. It would be great if Co-op bankers could use QF.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.