Collected by direct debit on invoice

I might have missed something, but i collect payments by GoCardless DD
i dont collect all invoices for a client by DD, just recurring charges
If i enable auto collection of the recurring invoice, should it state on the invoice that this will be collected by DD? or do i need to manually type it on?

Hi @jpitsolutions

Any invoices with a pending direct debit attached to them, will simply show a banner across the top when viewing them, similar to this:

What you may find more beneficial is the direct debit report. If you go to Reports >> All Reports >> Direct Debit Report, this will show all current and previous direct debits associated with your account, and their current status.

Hope that helps!

hi, thank you,
Does it show anywhere on the invoice that the client gets? had a couple of clients pay me by BACS and DD, hence the questions

If there’s a requested direct debit for the invoice, it is marked with this when viewed through the control panel:

[Update]
I just wanted to come back with another link I’ve found relating to the above. GoCardless will send an email to the customer informing them of the collection too. There’s more information on this here: How to send Direct Debit notifications | GoCardless