Companies House Annual Return Payment

Hi there

I’ve just completed my first Companies House Annual Return, but I’m not sure how to log the payment.

Do I log it as a purchase and categorise as professional fees, or do I just enter it as a bank payment and tag it as professional fees?

I did try searching the forum before posting, and could only find that it should be listed as professional fees, but couldn’t find an answer as to invoice or bank tag.

Thanks for your help.


That’s correct, create the supplier ‘Companies House’ and tag to category ‘Professional Fees’.