Company names on invoices

I’d like to be able to hide my company name on invoices, since it’s integrated in the logo, but keep the address The only option I can see is “Show company name” in “Invoice settings” under “Recipient” for some reason, but I want to keep the recipient company name. Could we get a separate option under “Sender address settings”? Or even have it under a separate label so it could be hidden in the CSS.

The only way I’ve found is to hide the whole name/address in CSS, then add the address under additional address text, which is pretty messy, or to make the first line white but still selectable, with

.senderAddressDetails::first-line {
	color: white;
}

Incidentally, I’d ask for the same level of granularity in the To: and From: labels, but at least they have separate ids, so can be individually hidden with

#lblFromPrefix {
    display:none;
}

or

#lblToPrefix {
    display:none;
}

Hi @cjdshaw,

I don’t believe there is an easy way of doing this at the moment. You may find that someone that is expert with CSS may be able to work out a way to do it.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help

::first-line also allows font-size so you could do

.senderAddressDetails::first-line {
  font-size: 0;
}

which, while still hacky, at least means the rest of the address shifts up to fill the space rather than leaving an empty gap.

3 Likes

Nice. That also makes it less obvious that it’s there if the user selects the text. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.