Confirmation Statement Error - showing previous business name

I am being asked to submit a confirmation statement. However it is for a previous company. I changed the company details in my quickfile account before I stated using it but the name of the old company is appearing on the File your Confirmation Statement page.

Hi @GLS

This may be from the management area of your account. If you go to Account Settings >> Management Information, just double check the details there.

Hi Mathew

Thanks for your reply.

I checked there and the information is for the ‘new’ company but the confirmation statement is showing the old company name?

Can I just double where you are seeing the message please?

There is a message on the dashboard saying confirmation statement due in 26 days (its not).

When I click on it it takes me to a page to submit confirmation statement but it is in the old company name.

The new company name definitely appears under the management information page you mentioned previously.

Hi @GLS,

Have you checked that your old company number isn’t still in your settings anywhere?

Thyanks Beth, that has sorted it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.