CopyPaste option on all item columns

Please Please can we have a copy/Paste option on item lines so that I can Copy/Paste dates from one invoice to the other. It would save so much time each month!

Hi @Frosty17

Although you’re not able to copy individual lines from an invoice, there are two potential options here:

1. You set up a sales inventory (where you can set the description, quantity and price), and insert these into a new invoice.

2. You copy the existing invoice (which copies all the details) and remove any lines you don’t need.

The first option is a better approach if you’re trying to copy details from multiple invoices, especially if it’s a common item.

I hope this helps?

Hi Mathew, thanks for your reply. I am a music therapist and basically need to enter dates into the item column. So for example it will be all Thursdays for a group of 15 clients, all invoices separately . Then all Wednesdays for another set of clients. These are then sent to various funding authorities for payment. I will look into your first suggestion as I am currently doing the second option and changing invoice number and dates.
What would be totally amazing is if QF could be set up invoices automatically based on the calendar of say the next months Thursdays etc. For sessional people that would be in high demand and make QF a lot of money.