Corporation tax return

This year for the first time i have restricted and unrestricted funds, i am trying to do my corporation tax return for my Community interest company I have put unrestricted income into the turn over and restricted into other income but I need to know if I add the restricted and unrestricted expenditure together for the expense section as it only gives one box , are there any other places in the corporation tax form that i need to separate these? thanks for any help with this!

The best person to answer questions like this is your accountant, or failing that a forum like https://www.accountingweb.co.uk that is dedicated to accounting questions. We can help you with how to enter things into QuickFile but we’re not qualified to advise on what you should be entering (there are a couple of accountants on here but their professional standards mean they can only give advice to their own clients).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.