Costings for Affinity to manage multiple accounts - is it cheaper than a Power User Subscription?

this still isnt totally clear…

I have multiple quickfile account and need some more so im looking at afinity as per my previous few threads.

could you give me the exact cost for each and confirm?

1. Standard quickfile account.
    Ltd company
    More than 1000 transactions.
    Bank feeds.
    Use of power user functions including extra pages on invoices and trading styles.

£45+vat for L subscription due to over 1000 entries. This also includes the power user subscription included in that price.

£15+vat live bank fees.

Total £60+vat for the year.
Is this cost correct?

1. afinity account:
    same as above…

Ltd company
Bank feeds.
Use of power user functions including extra pages on invoices and trading styles.

Afinity Price 1x L company (more than 1000 transactions) £2.55 / month = £30.60+vat.

I assume that includes use of power user functions of including extra pages on invoices and trading styles just like it does in the 1st example when paying for a L company.

£15+vat live bank fees.

Total £45.60+ vat.

Is that correct?
Would i have to purchase something else ontop to be able to use custom trading styles and extra pages on invoices? If yes, this would make afinity more expensive it looks like…

thanks for clearing it up

A Power User Subscription would still be required for the Power User features - including custom trading styles, supplementary pages, and so on.

Affinity has different features, which include managing accounts with one email address and password, Companies House tracking for linked accounts, volume discounts and more.

Affinity does not give you the Power User features, and likewise, Power User doesn’t give you the Affinity features. What Affinity does, is helps make managing multiple QuickFile accounts easier, which is why it’s primarily used by accountants and bookkeepers.

The features outlined on the comparison page are separate for each product.

Where Affinity has a benefit is if you have lots of accounts, or where you don’t need to Power User features, but are required to have it because of your account size. As you rightfully point out, it’s cheaper over a year to have 2 L profiles attached on Affinity, than it is to buy a subscription for them individually.

I hope this helps.

hi

thanks for the reply but i still have a question not answered and still not sure on cost.

to me it looks at though it would be more expensive to use afinity - not cheaper?

standard quickfile account.
Ltd company
Bank feeds.

£45+vat for L subscription due to over 1000 entries. This also includes the power user subscription included in that price.

£15+vat live bank fees.
Total £60+vat for the year.

If i do the same with afinity, how much extra does it cost to get power user features?
this looks to be more expensive.

Ltd company
Bank feeds.

Afinity Price 1x L company (more than 1000 transactions) £2.55 / month = £30.60+vat.

£15+vat live bank fees.
Total £45.60+ vat.

You said this does NOT include the use of custom trading styles and extra pages and you would need an extra subscription as a power user. How much is the extra subscription and therefore how much extra does it add onto the £45.60+vat cost?

Think of it like fish and chips, you can have each of them on their own or together. They are both different things, you can have individually for the price they are or both together but it will cost a bit more.

1 Like

Hi

How much?
I cant seem to get an answer on this.

Hi @adnw

It would be the cost of the Affinity account (which depends on the account size, for example), plus the subscription fee for the Power User Subscription.

All our prices are outlined on our pricing page: https://www.quickfile.co.uk/home/pricing. Just take the Affinity price and the subscription price(s) and add them together.

For example
1 XS Account = 4.11p/day
1 Power User Subscription = £45.00
So over a year (365 days) = £60.00 + VAT

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.