CountingUp & Yodlee Bank Feed Integration

I’m contemplating switching my limited company bank account over to countingup.com but need to ascertain whether Yodlee feeds are supported so that I can use this account with QuickFile. Unfortunately CountingUp don’t appear to have any customer support or FAQ but they presumably support bank feed integration as their app automates bookkeeping and tax returns etc. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Hi @Mark_Wyllie

I’ve checked Yodlee, and CountingUp isn’t supported by their integration at the moment.

I’ve had a look around their site to see if I could find an API of some sort, but they either don’t have a public one at the moment, or it’s well hidden.

If there is an API, we can certainly consider adding a feed for this, like we have for other banks already.

Thanks Mathew, I’ll continue trying to find / contact their support as they most probably have an API considering they’ve integrated their own accounting software.

Any possibility you can message me directly as I’ve now heard back from CountingUp. Would make sense to put you two in touch!

I’ve just messaged you :slight_smile: