Create Purchase order from an invoice

Hi, Is it possible to add a button/ link to set up a new Purchase order from an invoice. This would save a lot of copying/ pasting and all we need to add are the Supplier details.
Using product codes the Purchase inventory could automatically list the purchase prices.
A big ask but would be very useful! Thanks

Hello @TonyL

It only works the other way around.

The purchase order is created and purchase inventory items can be added (pulling in the purchase prices)

You convert the purchase order to an invoice.

I know that, and a great feature. Any chance of doing it as I suggested? Surely the coding is there, just pointing in a different direction?

Hello @TonyL

It is not something we are considering at the moment but I have changed the tag of this post to a feature request so other users can vote on it and we can monitor the demand.

Are you asking to create a purchase order from a sales invoice? As in you’ve invoiced your customer for some work including materials and you now want to purchase those materials from a supplier ready for you to start the job?

Hi Ian,
Yes, exactly that.
So I have an customer order and need to order all that from my supplier. e.g below. All the items are already in Purchase inventory, so just a supplier’s details to add in.

Thanks
Regards

Tony

Tony Lucas
Director,
The Little Percussion Company Ltd

Email: info@tlperc.com
Phone: 0333 772 9524
Address: 1306 Attic Self Storage
3A Claps Gate Lane
Beckton
London
E6 6JF

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.