Creating a new Client Area style

I’m trying to create a new style for the client area to use with a trading style but I don’t seem to be able to.

I’m going to Account Settings > Design Customisation > Client Area Customisation

In the select menu at the top I see STANDARD which is fine, but I want to create another, so I click Clone Template. It prompts me for a Template ID, which I enter (I have tried numerical, alphabetical, alphanumeric, different lengths etc) and I click Create Template.

I see the Cloning Template status message and then the page flashes as if reloading, but I still only see STANDARD in the select field. I have tried reloading the page etc, no change.

I’m assuming this is a bug, but if not then the workflow might need updating because I can’t work it out :slight_smile:

Nick

Hi @nickb512

It sounds like you’re doing everything right, and the good news is I’ve experienced the same on my end too. Please accept our apologies for this issue. I’ve logged it with our development team to take a look and we’ll come back to you shortly.

@nickb512 - We’ve released an update which includes a fix for this. Would you mind giving it another go and letting us know if that works all OK please?

Yep looks to be working fine now, thanks

Nick

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.