CSS issue - Print Mode entirely different

Hi There,

We are new to the quick file system. I have making our own custom template, which appears fine on the preview screen, and when sent out to a client. As soon as ‘print or download’ is selected the format completely changes.
I have no idea what is causing this.
I really need this issue solving ASAP so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chantel

Hi @tmc

The PDF generator is a basic tool and doesn’t support all CSS (CSS3 for example).

It can take a bit of tweaking to get right, but I’m happy to have a quick look for you and see if I can point you in the right direction if you wish? All I’d need is your account number.

Hi There,

It is imperative that we our invoices download as PDF’s and look how they have been designed.
Can I send you my account number in a private message?

Many Thanks

Chantel

Hi Chantel,

I’ll try my best, but as I said, the PDF generator is limited in it’s functionality (take a look here for numerous other topics on this and workarounds).

By all means, you can send me your account number in private - simply click my name, and click ‘Message’. You’re welcome to post it here too - it just allows me to identify the correct account.

Hi,

I’ve tried clicking your name and it is not showing ‘Message’. Could you please send me one I can respond to as I do not want to post my account number on a forum.

Cheers

Chantel

Done! Look for a green notification in the top right hand corner