Custom invoice editing

Hi everyone,
I have a custom invoice template saved, however I want to change my email address on it. I have no idea how to write/alter this code so I’m not sure how to edit it. I also accidentally deleted one of my custom invoice templates and I don’t know how to add a new one.

Help much appreciated

Hi @philip_ihle

To change the email address you can do this by going to Account settings >> Routine Emails.

In regards to the invoice design when you are previewing an invoice you can click the green button in the top left corner.

hope this helps

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your reply.

I have attached a screenshot of my invoice here. In the top right hand corner where my address is, I would like to add my email below, how do I do this?

Best,

Philip

Hi @philip_ihle

Please accept our apologies for the delayed reply here. @QFBeth is off at the moment so I’m picking this up in her absence.

In regards to adding your email address to the invoice, if you go to Account Settings >> Invoice Customisation and clicking on the “Issue Date” box, you will have an option to add this:

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.