Customer replied to mail@quickfile.co.uk

Hi

My customer has added mail@quickfile.co.uk as my contact email and just phoned to say I have ignored her last three emails!

Where does this email go, as she received no bounce back or an automated email to say this email doesn’t exist. I have received no email via Quickfile.

Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to enable messages to be sent from my SMTP server, so I won’t know if I’ve missed any other emails from other customers.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi @Tudor

mail@quickfile.co.uk is a send-only email address and is only used for sending emails from our users’ accounts.

However, we also include a separate “reply-to” email address on every email sent, which is unique to your account, and would be delivered back to you by email.

If you’d prefer to use your own SMTP server, we’re happy to see if we can help you set this up?

Hi @QFMathew
Thank you for your quick response. If it is a send only email address should my customer have received a bounce or error message?

Thank you for your offer of setting up my SMTP server that would be very helpful.
Thanks

Here is a article about setting up your own smtp:
https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/sending-mail-from-your-own-smtp-server/14081

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.