Customers on stop - flag?

Hi would it be possible to put a flag or alert on customers who have had there final letter chasing payment sent to them - just to alert users to the possibility that they may be on stop?

1 Like

I think maybe this can be solved by having client credit limits? There was a feature request some weeks back on this subject. Perhaps by zeroing the credit limit you can force a warning to appear for other users?

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/client-credit-amount/4881

2 Likes

It is more to flag up if an invoice is overdue for payment - so they may not necessarily be over there credit limit.

1 Like

OK so you’d expect this to appear on the new invoice creation screen, as some sort of warning?

1 Like

Yes that would be perfect

OK I’ll leave this open for now, if it attracts further interest we shall explore this further.

1 Like

would be another good addition…simple warning
Kevin

1 Like

That would be great for me too.

1 Like

We would find this useful in addition to a zero credit limit but not as an alternative.

I like this approach rather than the credit limit one.

1 Like

I think having both the credit limit with relevant warnings and the option to change account to “credit stop” would both be beneficial. Both compliment each other.

1 Like

Agreed - sometimes a customer can be well within there credit limit but it would be nice to have a flag to warn you that there are overdue invoices

1 Like

I’ve asked for this to be looked at further and will update as soon as we’ve hide time to explore some options.

2 Likes