Customised Invoices and Statements

Hi folks

I’m trying to standardise my invoices web & pdf and statements so that they are consistent in style and also intend on using pre-printed letterhead stationery.

I have managed to hide the logo and left align INVOICE on the preview but this does not happen when I view / print the PDF or when I impersonate the client.

When I create a statement the preview and PDF the logo is hidden and STATEMENT is left aligned, this is also the same when I impersonate the client and view their statement.

How do I get the statement to look like the invoice layout ie. From and To side by side and the Account summary under this similar to the invoice box?

Hi @guzzer

The client version should mirror what you see exactly. The PDF may differ, depends on your account settings. Do you know if you’re using the newer PDF renderer, or the older one?

The statements use a different template, which is accessible through the Design Customisation (Account Settings >> Design Customisation >> Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation >> Client Statement CSS). It’s a bit trickier to work but we’ll try and assist you where possible.

I have no idea on the PDF rendering, how would I find out?

If you go to Account Settings >> Advanced Features, you should see an option for it:

It was introduced in September 2017. The newer rendering engine has better support for CSS styles.

Yes this is set to use the latest PDF rendering

Let me send you a private message and I’ll take a quick look at the invoice issue for you.

Please look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.