Customised sales invoice

Hello,
I have recently set up Quickfile and I have created a customised sales invoice template to match the current format of my invoices. Which when I preview the invoice it looks fine but when I try to print it, the ‘invoice’ header and ‘from’ address disappear from the page completely. Can anyone advise?
Thanks in advance
John

Take a look now, see if that works?

Great, thank you for your help
John

1 Like

Hi Glenn,
Thank you for your help yesterday, I do have another question with regard to the template I have created. I would like the invoice details border to fill the space on the invoice even if there are only 2 item lines within the box. On the template I have moved the ‘totals’ text box and payment details further down the page and would now like to make the border of the invoice details box drop down to fill the space. I have tried to do this in the editor without success, please could you advise?
Also when I print the document as it is the totals box moves back up?
Many thanks
John

Hi Glen,
I am having the same issue with the footer I have created, it appears fine in the preview screen but when I print it moves to a completely different place on the page, please could you take a look?
Also is it possible to add another column to the invoice with the header ‘Delivery note’ where I can manually enter this information.
Many thanks
John