HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Customising invoice

One of my customers has requested that the wording on invoices adjusted for DRC be changed from “CIS REVERSE CHARGE” to “DOMESTIC REVERSE CHARGE”. Can this be done?

Hi @Plastiwraps

This isn’t something that is changeable, unfortunately. But “CIS Reverse Charge” is acceptable by HMRC.

There are more details on the guidance for this, here: Domestic reverse charge procedure (VAT Notice 735) - GOV.UK

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.