Customising invoices and remittances

Hi
How can I move the address block down by 1 or 2 lines?
How can I reduce the size of the body of information in the remittance advice and get it to exclude your custom generated number as this is meaningless to our suppliers.

Thanks

Also, I don’t want it to show “Account (Cheque Holding Account)” - how can I make this disappear?

I also would like the narrative to say something useful to the supplier - ie the purchase receipt/invoice description - or also remove this.

Hi @WalkerTim

All of these can be edited through a bit of CSS providing you have a Power User Subscription.

If you go to Account Settings >> Design Customisation >> Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation, you can add your own CSS here for the relevant documents.

For remittance advice however, it may be best to use the email template which lists the supplier reference as well as other details.

Please let me know if you need any help with this.

OK
10 Where do I find the option to use email template? Looking at the payment, there is no option to vary the style as there is with invoices. How would I do it?

1. Is there someone who can help me with the CSS I need to do this?

HI @WalkerTim,

If you go to Account Settings > Routine Emails this will bring up all of the email templates.

With regards to the CSS - I am not the best to help but @QFMathew should be able to shed some light on it for you :slight_smile:

Hi @WalkerTim

The CSS for this is a bit different to the invoice. You can find it in Account Settings >> Design Customisation >> Advanced HTML & CSS. Any CSS will need to be put in here.

We can help with bits and pieces, but we also have this guide which may help: 10 basic CSS tricks for styling your invoices

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.