Danske bank feed

hi, Could we get a bank feed for Danske Bank?

Dankse Bank are part of the Open Banking initiative so it shouldn’t be too difficult to add a direct feed for this bank. We are still in the beta testing phase for Open Banking, but we will look into adding Danske Bank shortly.

Can you add Danske Bank Trading name of Northern Bank Ltd ref number R568
Registered office Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS

Hi @mcneillfarms

I’ve merged your topic into this existing thread. We will be looking at adding Danske Bank in the future.

I am looking to add a Dankse Bank account too. Can we use bank feed for this?

Hi @katebaxter

It isn’t available at this time but we are looking into the possibility - we will update this thread once we know more

Hi @katebaxter @mcneillfarms @LDA

Dankse bank has now been added to the open banking for both personal and business accounts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this. I don’t see Dankse Bank listed in the bank names which I need to enter before setting up a bank feed?

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

Hi @katebaxter

Apologies, I have asked for this to be added - it should be too long but I will confirm here once it’s there

HI Beth

I’ve now tried to set up the bank feed for my Dankse bank account which now appears, but when I try to do it I get the following error message:

Any thoughts?

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

Hi @katebaxter

That error appears to be on the Danske Bank website rather than on QuickFile, so unfortunately we are unable to help with this. I would suggest contacting the bank directly to see if they are able to offer a solution.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance on this occasion, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Hi,
If you look to the list of supported banks for open banking feed, it looks like Dansk bank is not supported yet

Hi @rhc

Thank you for pointing that out, I’ve asked the dev team for more info seems further up in this thread it says that it has been added for Open Banking.

Edit - I’ve had confirmation from the dev team that it has been added, but the page hasn’t been updated yet. Sorry for any confusion this has caused.