Dashboard paid not showing

I think I may have broken my account. My dashboard is not showing as any paid invoices this month. I have been trying to reconcile my bank account for the first time and have imported and tag it all incorrectly and possibly messed everything up

Hi @Johanna_Logan

The paid bar graph on your dashboard is calculated based on the invoices on your account. If you go to Sales >> Show all sales, do you see your invoices there, or have they been deleted?

Importing your bank transactions won’t affect your invoice count unless you have bank tagging set up to create new invoices based on the transaction description. Likewise, tagging them to sales invoices (specifically creating new ones), could cause a few issues. But trying to establish what has happened so it can be reversed as best as possible, would be a good move.

The one thing to consider, is, if invoices have been deleted, they will just be hidden rather than deleted; you can easily recover them from within your account.

Hi, thanks for your response. no my invoices are showing as paid within all sales and they are showing withing banking. Just not on the dashboard?

Providing you have invoices for, let’s say September, the graph on your dashboard should show this correctly, in either green or red (depends whether it’s been paid or not).

Would you kindly upload a partial screenshot of what you are seeing at the moment please so I can understand the situation better? If you prefer, you’re welcome to send me a full screenshot in private (click my name or green avatar, and click “Message”).

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.