Default invoice language per client

The drop down list of languages in the invoice scree is great, but I would like to set the default langauge for each client so that is does not have to be selected each time an invoice is created. Can that be done now, if not can the feature be added easily in the near future?

Thanks

1 Like

This is not currently something that we support however I’m happy to leave this open as a feature request. If other users add their vote we can certainly consider adding such a default setting per client.

I realise this is an old topic, but I’d like to see this as well, or some way of setting invoice/estimate customisations per language, so that if I change the language of an invoice while I’m creating it, the default notes appear in the selected language.

1 Like

I would love to have this feature. Just the basic language default for client is ok for me.
I am using the custom templates to deal with the notes on different languages (creating a template for each language).

Thanks!

We’ll have a look at this in the next week or two.

1 Like

@expertoswp @llywelyn_owen @emyr - apologies for the delay in updating this one, but we did introduce a default language option per client last week:

1 Like

You are the best guys!

Thanks!

2 Likes